Welcome to ScrapeHub, a business blog (content website) created by Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access and use of our website. By accessing or using ScrapeHub, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use ScrapeHub.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials on ScrapeHub, including but not limited to articles, images, graphics, logos, and trademarks are the intellectual property of Terms and Conditions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, or display any of our intellectual property without prior written consent from Terms and Conditions.
2. User Contributions
By submitting any content, including comments, suggestions, feedback, or other information to ScrapeHub, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant other users of ScrapeHub the right to view, access, and use your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes.
You represent and warrant that your content does not infringe upon any third-party intellectual property rights and that you have all necessary permissions, licenses, and consents to submit such content to ScrapeHub. We have the right to remove or not display any user-generated content at our discretion, especially if it violates these terms and conditions.
3. Prohibited Conduct
When using ScrapeHub, you agree not to: – Engage in any activity that violates any applicable law or regulation. – Interfere with the proper functioning of ScrapeHub or gain unauthorized access. – Use any automated means, including scraping, crawling, or framing, to access or monitor ScrapeHub’s content without our prior written consent. – Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your relationship with any person or entity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions(#) to better understand how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your personal information when you use ScrapeHub.
5. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- ScrapeHub is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on ScrapeHub. Any reliance you place on such content is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue ScrapeHub at any time, without notice or liability. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of ScrapeHub.
- We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any products, services, or information provided on any third-party websites linked to or from ScrapeHub.
- In no event shall Terms and Conditions or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of ScrapeHub or its contents.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Terms and Conditions.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of ScrapeHub after any such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
8. Contact Information
By using ScrapeHub, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using ScrapeHub.